September Writing Prompts
- Using the words snake, room, and wake.
- Where the main character is a forty-two year old man
- From the point of view of a polar bear.
- Using the words fight, bury, and awkward.
- From the point of view of your seven year old self.
- That takes place in a 50s diner.
- That takes place in a logging camp.
- Using the words disrupt, limitless, and art.
- Where the main character thinks they have a month to live.
- From the point of view of a painting in a library.
- From the point of view of an archaeologist.
- Using the words magnetic, abnormal, and puppet.
- That takes place in a cave.
- Where we see the main character only from the point of view of two secondary characters.
- Using the words blind, moon, and protect.
As always, feel free to share what you come up with! You can find previous writing prompts here.
Like what you see? Subscribe to The Wildflower Creatives to be the first to be notified of new blog posts, and receive special content just for email subscribers!