According to the calendars, it’s officially spring — but you wouldn’t know it here in the Fraser Valley (it’s consistently been about 3 degrees for the last week). So, to brighten your day and shake off winter, here are some spring themed writing prompts/ideas.
- Using the words barefoot, alive, and bloom.
- Taking place in a rainforest.
- That starts and ends in a rose garden.
- Using the words tulip, torrents, and pastel.
- Of your first memory of spring.
- From the point of view of a robin.
- Of your favorite memory of spring.
- That takes place at a yard sale.
- Using the words fresh, bright, and gentle.
- That starts at the bottom of a lake.
- From the point of view of a snowdrop.
- Using the words thrive, colorful, and renew.
- That starts and ends in a tulip field.
- Taking place at a May Day celebration.
- That denies the existence of the Easter Bunny.